On April 24th, LTOE sponsored the annual Spotlight on Faculty event. Each of the presentations explored a variety of interesting and innovative approaches to including technology in their teaching. We have recorded these 15 minute presentations and have made them available to watch on our website. Click on the presentation title to watch the recording.
- Cathie LeBlanc (Communication and Media Studies): Got Game? Gamification and Grading in the College Classroom
- Ann Berry (Education): Utilizing Videoconferencing (Adobe Connect) in Face-to-Face, Hybrid and Online Courses
- Louise McCormack (Health and Human Performance): Mahara - Much More Than an ePortfolio
- Vanessa Alander (English): Twitter: Rhetorical and Pedagogical Benefits in the Classroom
- Paul Fedorchak (Psychology): Audio Feedback Using MP3 Files
- Brad Allen (College of Business Administration): Using Turnitin to Improve Student Writing
- Christine Rine (Social Work): Leveraging Google Docs in the classroom
- iPad/iBook Authoring Initiative
- Carlo Esidore (College of Business Administration): Behold the Power of Camtasia!
- Mary Ann McGarry (Environmental Science and Policy): What Can Kaltura Do For You?
- Gerry Buteau and Elaine Allard (Elementary Education and Childhood Studies): Poster - From Paper to Electronic