Click link below to join the Adobe Connect meeting.
Login as a "Guest" around 7:20pm to test your audio.
If you've never attended an Adobe Connect meeting, you may want to:
Test your connection: http://plymouthstate.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick Connect overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
If you're a student graduating from a degree program, you have perpetual access to your Mahara program on your Alumini Services tab in myPlymouth, but if you fall into one of the following categories you will not have access to your Mahara portfolio after you depart from PSU:
- Students who are not graduating from a degree program
- Faculty and Staff who end their relationship with PSU
Fortunately there are a number of web based services for free or a small fee that can host your Pages and Collections!
How It's Done
- Login to myPlymouth
- Select the myCourses tab and the myCourses window appearss
- In the right column of the window, in the myLearning section, click on Mahara (ePortfolio). You will now be looking at your Mahara portfolio's homepage.
- Click on the Portfolio tab, and then the Export sub-tab.
- Export part or all your content as a LEAP2A file - it will be saved to your computer as a .zip file.
- Once you have your .zip file, you just need to sign up for a service that suits your needs and either upload the zip file yourself or send it to your new host to upload it for you.
Below is a list of Mahara based ePortfolio hosts:
http://portfoliocommunities.com/ - free, you import the file yourself
http://foliofor.me/ - £25 to import your LEAP2A zipped file onto their system
http://www.foliospaces.com/ - AU$25 to import your LEAP2A zipped file onto their system
Categories: Freeware, Mahara